About Continuing & Distance Education Office
The office was established in Dec, 1/2004 E.C by assigning a coordinator. Since then, the coordinator tried his best for opening extension program at Woldia center via promotion
To see our office is the leading in knowledge, skill and network in the country as well as aboard.
Providing competence graduates in the evening, summer and distance learners and intends to give adequate service
Description of continuing & distance education office
Coordinate, monitor, lead and control the continuing and distance education of the university
Continuing & distance education office Responsibilities;
- To satisfy the educational needs of the community.
- To Create internal revenue for the community
- To generate income for teacher and administrative workers.
- To provide competence graduates to the begin and nation and large
Continuing and Distance education fee
- The office prepare payments by referring the contractual agreement and the rules and regulation of the office
- The payment will be paid by the finance Directorate office via two installments that is two term payment per semester